Sunday, August 9, 2009

My first blog!

My hubby got me a new toy! Nothing super fancy, but a definite upgrade from my point & shoot. It's a Canon Eos Digital Rebel XSI.So far, I love, love love, it! It's pretty hard to take a bad
picture with it!
So without further ado, here are some pics! Most of them were taken last weekend at (and around) my parents' place in Montreal.


Bikepath
Red Hot chili peppers in my kitchen
Spider hanging out in my parents' garden
Lilly in my parents' garden

My mom's dog Pheobe after snacking on the
raspberry bush

Abandoned house near my parents' place.

My "baby" brother

I've always loved this gazebo near my parents'

I love this pic of my brother.
Hard to think he turned 21 yesterday

On the lakeshore near my parents' place

My parents' turtle. Poor little dude stays outside all winter

Again at my parents' place. Love the orange and purple together

Timer while playing Boggle

No comments:

Post a Comment