Saturday, September 26, 2009

Labour Day Weekend

Ahh labour day. Summer's over. It's been a busy summer with the wedding, the honeymoon, my wonderful husband being called to the Bar (!). We spent labour day weekend with my parents and my grandmother.

My grandmother. Still in fantastic shape and
beautiful at 83 years old!


Can you believe that this face used to be a general
in a woman's army?

My mother has decided to knit herself a sweater.
It looks gorgeous

I found this on one of my walks.

I felt like a creepy stalker, but I couldn't resist
taking a picture of this daddy and daughter on
a bike ride.

You cannot believe how many people go 70km/h on this road...

A kid abandoned his bike to go feed the ducks. Poor bike

Abandoned.

Flying into the sun.
My parents live a stone's throw
away from the airport. They have so many planes
flying above their house...

But the view from their house is worth it.
Despite the loud planes...



No post would be complete without a few shots
of Phoebe & Kalba :)


No comments:

Post a Comment